- Optionally, pre-register online (Open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- On arrival, present your digital AusCycling licence.
- Single entry via ramp and exit via driveway.
- Contactless card payment accepted.
- Seating 1.5m spacing – no changing of seats during session allowed.
- Please wear masks if the space provided is not sufficient.
- no masks while riding
Session starts at 6 pm for juniors, which include warmup paceline and motor pacing, rollers, bike skills training.
Senior official warmup from 7pm.
100 lap paceline kicking off around 7:30pm
Where possible a motorbike will set the paceline avg speed capping at 45Km/hr for 50 laps
Wednesday (Only during the winter season)
Track session starts at 6pm for Juniors, with Seniors warming up above the blue line from 7pm.
The popular 160 lap (40km) paceline starts after 7:15pm.
Where possible a motorbike will set the paceline avg speed capping at 45Km/hr for 80 laps